We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input and the information we may send to our agents.
Collecting information about you
- provide us your personal information and contact details;
- order or purchase My Little Surprises products and/or services
- enter your personal information on the My Little Surprises website or other My Little Surprises-owned properties;
- participate in a My Little Surprises competition;
- interact with us through social media (including Facebook and Instagram);
- register on the My Little Surprises website/s
- contact us; we may also keep a record of that contact.
- We will only collect additional personal information with your consent.
Using and disclosing your personal information
My Little Surprises FZE's purpose in collecting your personal information is to provide you with:
- the ability for you and My Little Surprises to complete or progress your order or transaction with us
- information that interests you
- information about events; and
- special offers that are relevant to you
My Little Surprises FZE will not use or disclose any of your personal information without your consent, unless:
- all credit/debit cards' details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties;
- required by law;
- My Little Surprises FZE believes it necessary to fulfill the above purposes or otherwise to provide you with services or products which you have requested; or
- to protect the rights, property or personal safety of other users of the website, any member of the public or of My Little Surprises FZE.
In seeking to give you the most worthwhile experience in using the My Little Surprises website, your personal information may be used to send you advertisements about products and services that we think you are likely to be interested in.
My Little Surprises does not disclose your personal information to advertisers, or any overseas entity. In order to operate the My Little Surprises website, fulfil the purposes set out above or otherwise deliver products or services, My Little Surprises will not otherwise disclose your personal information to other companies or third parties without your explicit consent.
When My Little Surprises FZE will contact you
When you complete a purchase with My Little Surprises, you are presented with a comprehensive way to manage what marketing communications you wish to receive - if any - from My Little Surprises. Similarly, when you create an account or subscribe to My Little Surprises's newsletters, your preferences can be managed by you in their entirety.
Types of communications you may receive
- updated information about the My Little Surprises website;
- information about our products and services which may interest you; and
- other information about upcoming events - such as discount promotions which may interest you.
- Any communication enabled in the newsletter preferences area in your account
If you are receiving promotional information about My Little Surprises FZE and do not wish to receive this information any longer, you may remove your name from our list by visiting the My Little Surprises website and updating your newsletter preferences in your account. Please allow up to 3 business days for this request to be processed.
You can access the information My Little Surprises FZE keeps about you
If at any time you want to know what personal information My Little Surprises FZE holds about you, you can log into your Account and view the information you gave us. If you have further questions, you can contact us by phone.
Changing and updating the information My Little Surprises FZE has about you
If at any time you wish to change your personal information that is inaccurate or out of date, please contact our Customer Service team through your Message Center in your account, or by contacting our Customer Service team by phone and we will amend your personal information accordingly, or advise you how you can do this yourself within your account.
Deleting the information My Little Surprises FZE has about you or stopping any further advertising material or other communications
If you wish to have your personal information deleted, please let My Little Surprises know by contacting our customer service team, and we will take all reasonable steps to delete such information unless it must be kept for legal reasons. If you do not wish to receive further advertising, marketing or promotional information from My Little Surprises, please log into your account and change your electronic newsletter preferences, or by clicking the Unsubscribe link that is on every electronic marketing or promotional email that My Little Surprises sends to you.
To stop any further print direct-mail marketing communications, please contact our customer service team.
Storage and security of your personal information
My Little Surprises FZE will do everything reasonable and in its' power to keep secure the personal information which My Little Surprises FZE holds about you. Access to this information is restricted only to My Little Surprises FZE employees who have specific authorization. My Little Surprises FZE also continually endeavors to improve security safeguards using the most stringent, industry-accepted online security and internal processes. That said, My Little Surprises will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorized access to your personal information, but will do everything in our power to prevent it as a responsible, high-profile, United Arab Emirates online retailer.
What to do if you have a problem or question
If My Little Surprises FZE becomes aware of any ongoing concerns or problems with the My Little Surprises FZE website, My Little Surprises FZE will work to address these concerns promptly.
The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.